Any complaints relating to the packaging, quantity, number or external characteristics of the Products must be:
• Immediately challenged, placing “written control reserve” (and specifying the reason for the reservation) on the courier’s proof of delivery, and confirmed, reporting the reservations raised, by sending an email to Sassenach s.r.l., within 8 days of receiving the Products.
• In the absence of the reserve to the courier and the consequent communication, within 8 days of receipt of the products, Sassenach s.r.l., as established above, will lose the right to the guarantee.
• you must examine the goods or have them examined as soon as possible.
• you can no longer assert the defects of the goods if you do not report them to Sassenach s.r.l. by email, specifying the nature of these defects, within 8 (eight) days from the date on which the goods were actually delivered to you.
• the guarantee for defects, defects and / or non-conformities referred to above is provided for a period of 6 months starting from the date of delivery of the goods.
• the complaint must indicate exactly the defect and the products to which it refers. These must be faults or defects such as to make the goods unsuitable for the use for which they are intended.
• Sassenach s.r.l. undertakes to replace or repair (at its own choice) the defective goods within 15 (fifteen) days from the communication of the defect. After notification, the defective goods or their parts must be returned to Sassenach s.r.l. at the latter’s expense, following the customer service instructions. In this case Sassenach s.r.l. replaces or repairs, at its option, goods that are found to be defective following inspection.
• upon receipt of the goods, you must, first of all, check that the number of packages withdrawn complies with the transport document and that they are not damaged.
• If the goods or their packaging are damaged or if some goods are missing, you must notify the carrier of the necessary reservations in accordance with the formalities required for the respective mode of transport, otherwise the guarantee will be lost.
• Sassenach s.r.l. is exempt from the warranty for defects if you have not made correct use of the products or if you have altered or modified them or if you have not promptly communicated to Sassenach s.r.l., via email, the defects or lack of conformity of the products pursuant to the previous articles.
• Sassenach s.r.l. is exempt from any liability if:
• the defects of the products are due to events of force majeure, or to your or your customers’ fault or negligence;
• the products or part of them have been used or stored improperly by you or by your customers.
• Sassenach s.r.l. has the right to withdraw defective products from the market at its own expense, making use, as far as possible, of your collaboration.
• With the sole exclusion of cases of willful misconduct by Sassenach srl, the sole responsibility of the latter towards you, for the supply of the products, is limited to the obligation to repair and / or replace the defective and / or non-compliant products .
• Under no circumstances will Sassenach s.r.l. be liable for any reason whatsoever. will extend to any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or losses suffered by you due to defects and / or lack of conformity of the products
• If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.